Become an owner-operator today!

Johnny B Transport is among the largest in-house asphalt transportation companies in their respective markets, with full service capabilities and assets – including asphalt tankers, asphalt spreaders, railcars, and portable pumping units.

As a driver for Johnny B, you’ll get to help us provide the highest quality asphalts and road oils to our customers, which helps develop the strongest and safest roads for everyone to travel on.

Service Areas

We deliver asphalts and emulsions to twelve states in the western United States, from our own facilities throughout the West.

 We would be happy to hire companies in any of our markets! The black dots on the map are all of our facilities that supply oil.

Owner Operators

At Johnny B Transport, we’re offering real trucking opportunities to real drivers – providing our CDL-A professionals with company-owned tankers, great pay, and a homegrown, family atmosphere. Built on traditional values and a commitment to being First Choice, the Johnny B family is here to support your business!

As an Owner Operator interested in hauling for Johnny B Transport, LLC, these are some of the requirements that will need to be met:

      • The ability to use a smart device to scan or take photos of all paperwork needed for billing purpose and email them to the office on a daily basis.  
      • Meet all Company & Plant PPE requirements
      • Own bill of lading with your company name and address and phone number on them.
      • Completed W-9
      • Provide a copy of truck’s cab card (used for dispatch information)
      • Copy of drivers CDL & Medical Card (used for dispatch information)
      • Signed Asphalt Equipment Leasing Agreement as well as Signed Johnny B Transport Brokerage Agreement.
      • Meeting all Insurance Requirements including workers compensation
      • Owner Operator operating on their own authority with a satisfactory rating with the FMCSA
      • Hazardous Materials Certificate of Registration issued by Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration.
      • Drivers will need to have Hazardous Endorsement on CDL as well Tanker Endorsement and doubles

All haul rates and lease payments information can be obtained by contacting Kelly Anderson @ kanderson@johnnybtransport.com or by calling 208-524-5871

Ready to Join?

Give us a call @ (208) 524-5871 or fill out the form below so we can contact you!

14 + 3 =